This makes a hearty side meal with any type of meat or vegetable entree.
- 2 Cups Whole Milk (Any milk is acceptable)
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Papa Tom’s Stone Ground Polenta
- ½ Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, bring milk, water, and salt to a boil. Gradually whisk in polenta.
- Reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook 20 minutes, until creamy, lifting the lid and stirring every 3 or 4 minutes to prevent sticking.
- Remove pot from stove, stir in pepper and butter. Gradually stir in cheese. Serve.
Papa Tom’s Stone Ground Polenta can be purchased here!