Slow Cooker Stoneground Grits
Slow Cooker Stoneground Grits are easy to make and result in creamy grits for breakfast or a delicious side item, topped with red or brown gravy or whatever you like. This recipe is made with Papa Tom's Stoneground Grits, which is available at https://www.bonnecazefarms.com/store/.
- Slow Cooker
- 2 Cups Papa Tom’s Stone Ground Grits
- 6 Cups Boiling Water
- 3 tbsp Butter 2 melted
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Other Ingredients as Desired
- Grease the inside of the crock pot with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (3 to 4 hours on high), stirring occasionally.
- Serve with butter or red gravy or your favorite topping.
Clip from "Secret Life of Bees"
Papa Tom’s Stone Ground Grits can be purchased here!