Rice Flour Muffins
This is a moist and tasty, gluten and dairy free muffin.
- 1 cup Papa Tom’s Stone Ground Rice Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- ½ Cup Ground Oats
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup Sesame Oil
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
- 2 Whole Eggs
- ¼ Cup Nuts, ground
- ½ Cup Raisins or Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degreesF. Lightly oil and flour a 12 hold muffin tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix contents of two bowls and spoon into muffin tins.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Papa Tom’s Stone Ground Rice Flour can be purchased here!